HaNoi: 0914 380 215
HCM: 0903 732 548
HaNoi: 0914 380 641
HCM: 0932 322 753
Interior Designer : UMA offers services to the interior design and decoration in our customer homes. The interior designer works in a team in drafting, detailing, and designing our projects.
Sale staff: Work at UMA My Dinh-CT6 My Dinh Song Da-Me Tri-Tu Liem-Ha Noi. and 147 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi.
To communicate with customer directly, introduce products, answer customer’s question
To be a cashier as requirement.
Send your CV to UMA My Dinh or contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Designer: The Product designer designs most things we use in our day-to-day lives (furniture).Product designers discuss designs with colleagues and clients, as well as working closely with model makers, sales and marketing staff and other skilled people. They use drawings, 3-D models and computer designs to express their ideas. They should understand technology, production methods and materials, and be able to meet deadlines and work within budgets.
1 Product Manager - Small Furniture & Textiles
1 Product Manager–Accessories & Activity Products
Working location : Ho Chi Minh City, domestic and international travel 1 week/month.
Responsible for specific area in UMA’s product range, by overseeing product life through development, purchasing, marketing and retail aspects
- Anticipate consumer demand for products, set up sales targets and estimate budgets
- Develop a fast moving and time sensitive product range in line with UMA’s company strategies
- Develop pricing strategies in line with UMA’s company strategies
- Supervision and coordination responsibility within :
- Create yearly plans for product development and purchase, taking into consideration market trends and company budget
- Have a good understanding of the current market in terms of target customers and competition awareness as well as being aware of technological developments
- Product development on-site with suppliers, both domestic and foreign
- Create in-shop marketing strategies and sales strategies for both specific products and product groups
Send your CV to Ms Tiên at email@example.com - 08 3514 9844 (ext:11)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of OpenERP or similar ERP systems
- Knowledge of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Strong communication skills – including written and spoken English, fluency in Vietnamese is meriting
- Knowledge of the Vietnamese retail industry is meriting
- Available for traveling on short notice
We believe that all people should be able to have a home, which they feel is their very own. A home with an individual style that fits the homeowner’s lifestyle, and where they feel at ease. A sort of shelter from the outside world, where the interior reflects the taste of the owner. This home should be available to everyone, regardless of budget. This is what we mean when we want to help you to “Turn your house into a home”.
- “UMA will be in the front line in re-furnishing Vietnamese houses into real, friendly and personal HOMES.
- A HOME that reflects the owners' individuality and dreams as well as their demands for comfort and budget”
- UMA stores will offer modern design, affordable home interior products, and interior design solutions that meet the conditions and trends of the Vietnamese market.
- Turning the house into a home.
- Using the resources available to create your perfect home
- UMA wants to take into consideration tastes, styles, needs and budget when providing you with furniture.
- UMA Doi Can: 147 Doi Can, Ha Noi
- UMA Lo Duc: 210 Lo Duc, Ha Noi
- UMA My Dinh: CT6 My Dinh Song Da, Tu Liem, Ha Noi
- UMA Savico Megamall 7-9 Nguyen Van Linh, Long Bien, Ha Noi
- UMA Saigon Pearl: 92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Binh Thanh, HCMC
- UMA Phu My Hung: 1419-1421 Nguyen Van Linh, Dist.7, HCMC
- UMA Phan Xich Long: 287-289-291 Phan Xich Long, Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC
- UMA Big C Hoang Van Thu: 202B Hoang Van Thu, Phu Nhuan, HCMC
- UMA Big C Di An: TM8, GS01 Green Square, Di An, Binh Duong
- UMA My Dinh : (04) 3787 7286 / (04) 3787 5407
- UMA Lo Duc : (04) 3972 7411 / (04) 3972 7412
- UMA Doi Can : (04) 3722 7646
- UMA Savico Megamall : (04) 6296 4862/ (04) 6257 3286
- UMA Phu My Hung : (08) 5412 3728
- UMA Saigon Pearl : (08) 3514 9795
- UMA Phan Xich Long : (08) 3517 2732
- UMA Big C Hoang Van Thu: (+848) 3847 9686 / (+848) 3847 9687
- UMA Big C Di An: (+0650) 377 3880 / (+0650) 377 3881
•Depending on your issue, you can talk directly to the cashier or ask for the Deputy Shop Manager.
• Our price tag of product you are interested in usually has all the relevant informatio about the products. If you want more information, our sales staff are always happy to help. If you prefer to contact by email or telephone, please provide us with the article, name or photo of the product you are intersted in learning more about.
• You can also use the search function on our website to look for information about the product you are interested in. Our range of products on the website is limited. However, so feel free to send us an email or use the chat function on the website, if you can't find the answer you're looking for.
• When the product is in stock, we will deliver it within 5 days of the date of purchase. Delivery time can be accommodated to your schedule.
• When check out at counter, please ask our cashier for the red invoice request form and we will issue and send this invoice to you within 3 - 5 working days. You also have the choice to come back to our shop and pick it up.
• For online order, please contact our sales online team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0903654348
• UMA offers a General Warranty of six months, but for many of our products the Warranty is longer. Please contact the shop for details about specific products.UMA's Warranty only covers defects in material and workmanship. The Warranty does not cover any damage caused after purchase or other defects caused by improper use lack of required maintenance. Neither does it cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches caused by impact or accident.
• Please contact the Warranty department as below:
- Ha Noi: 0914 380 641
- HCM: 0932 322 753
- Our product can be exchanged or refurn within 3 days after purchase and must be in the list of exchangeable or returnable products. Item must also be returned at the store where it was purchased. You will be responsible for bringing products back to the shop.
- For online order: Customer needs to inform the sales team within 3 days after receiving products. The return products must come with original packing and receipt. Please note that we will charge you the delivery fee to send the products to you and you still be responsible to send the product back to us. The balance after minus these fees will be sent back to your bank account within 7 days.
- UMA will not exchange or refund the products on Sale, Discount, Promotion or from our Discount Outlet.
- UMA will not exchange or refund the following products: Artificial flowers, Glasswares, Ceramics, Candles, Kitchen Accessories, Towels, Bed Room Textiles, Mattresses, Rugs, Mats and Special Order Products.
Currently, UMA does not provide these specific services, but please refer to our sales staff for tips on how to clean and care your furniture.
- By the following contact details :
+ Ha Noi : 04 3787 7652 Ms Loan email@example.com
+ HCMC : 0903 732 548 Ms Kim – firstname.lastname@example.org
Online shopping at our website works as follows:
- Visit our website, http://uma.vn
- Browse our different product categories to figure out exactly what you want to buy.
- Add thouse products to your check out
- Check out, specifying your delivery and payment information.
- UMA's sales team will contact you within 48 hours of purchase to set up delivery time.
- Your ordered products will be delivered to your door.
If you want to check your order status, please contact our online supporter on the website or all our online support at : 0903 654 348
Please be aware that currently our online shop is only serving customers in HCMC and Hanoi
- We deliver free of charge for the order over 2.5 mio and within 7 days.
How it works: Our sales online team will inform you about the delivery fee when they confirm your order. If you wish to refund or exchange your first choice of products, you will still need to pay this fee. If you do not wish to refund or exchange your products, delivery will be free.
- UMA will always keeps your information confidential. We only use your information to keep you updated about our promotion or campaign. None of your information will be out of our company database.
- It depends on each product but normally it takes about 6 weeks in HCMC and 8 weeks in Hanoi
- You can contact the marketing department at email@example.com
UMA offers a General Warranty of 12 months. For Lamps, Lights and Clocks the warranty is 3 months. Please contact the shop for details about specific products. UMA’s Warranty only covers defects in material and workmanship. The Warranty does not cover any damage caused after purchase, or other defects caused by improper use or lack of required maintenance. Neither does it cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches caused by impact or accident.
The Warranty is valid from the date you receive the product and only with the original receipt. UMA will, at its sole discretion, either repair, replace or refund the product.
Please contact any UMA shop or the Customer Hotline for more information about our Warranty. The phone number can be found on your Receipt or on the Website, http://www.uma.vn
If you want to place a special order for a product, a deposit of 100% of the total value of the special order product has to be paid.
It’s at UMA’s sole discretion whether to proceed with the order.
UMA offers a reservation service of products for 30 days without charge, under the condition that you pay 100% of the total sales value
Before reserving the products. If you cancel the products, a fee of 5% per week will be applied after two weeks of reservation. After 30 days, a fee of 5% will be applied for every additional week that the product is kept.
If you have not picked up the product within two months, the product will be released back to the shop and 70% of the total sale value will be returned to you.
To receive a Red Receipt, you must fill in the request for a Red Receipt in connection with the purchase. The receipt will be issued within a week.
Before booking Home Delivery, you must pay a deposit of 30% of the total sales value. Upon delivery, you must pay the remaining balance. If the full balance is not paid at delivery, UMA has the right to bring back products of the value equivalent to the balance not paid.
UMA provides Free Home Delivery when you make a purchase of at least VND 2.500.000.
To change the delivery time and date, you must call the UMA Delivery Hotline, a minimum of 24 hours before scheduled delivery. The phone number can be found on your Delivery Note.
UMA will attempt to meet your request of delivery time, but we reserve the right to schedule a delivery at the convenience of the UMA Delivery Service.